Plaatsingsdatum: 10 juni 2021
I sow, I grow and I reap’.
We are Mitrofresh, and just that little bit different than others and we are proud of it! Smart and sustainable entrepreneurship with revolutionary technologies with respect for mother nature. Our passion for exotic mushrooms and Asian fruit & veggies has made us European market leader for years! Together we deliver quality and inspire each other every day to enjoy our beautiful products.
Are you eager to grow a business to its full potential? To work in an international environment to establish our brand in a trending and exciting industry?
We are excited to be recruiting for a dedicated senior Brand Manager to join our Mushroom Maniac team based in Maasdijk (NL).
This position will suit a marketing professional who is seeking a new challenge and has the desire to make a difference in the fruit & vegetable industry.
As a Brand Manager you will be jointly responsible for driving growth of Mitrofresh by developing new products, concepts and campaigns that can be leveraged to strengthen our client and consumer brand. In addition, you will manage and support our marketing team with implementation of strategy & brand objectives and initiatives. You are a consumer-centric marketeer who is not afraid of making impact and to challenge when needed. You will be part of the management team (MT) and have a vision on strategic level.
Effective and influential interpersonal communication and consultative skills are critical success factors for this position.
Key Result Areas, activities and main responsibilities
- Manage brand portfolio by being on top of business performance as well as trends and insights so you can proactively suggest into potential actions.
- Develop, implements, and executes successful client & consumer brand marketing collaborations & programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, promotion and advertising);
- Traditional and Digital advertising PR, Social Media, Product Placement, Event
Marketing, Product Endorsement, etc.
- Annual Marketing & media plan f with a focus on optimizing and manage the marketing budget
- Brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects. Act as brand ambassador internally and externally
- University Degree in Business Administration or Marketing discipline
- 5 to 10 years of marketing experience, AGF is a big plus
- Willingness to travel to visit events relevant to the business
- Excellent command of English: spoken & written
- Brand champion with a flair for creativity & innovative
- Open & enthusiastic with the ability to be an influential communicator
- Target & result oriented
- Passionate about working in a multi-disciplinary cross functional team
Are you excited to join our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org